HDMI to USB-C Capture with HDMI Passthrough & Audio Inputs
Want to upgrade your webcam or connect a professional camera to your computer for meetings for live-streaming? The Mirabox 4K allows you to do just that. Simply connect your camera to the capture card with an HDMI cable. In seconds, your camera will appear on your computer. This allows you to use a professional camera for live-streaming on social media and for meetings on platforms like ZOOM, GoogleMeet and more.
The Mirabox is our favorite capture card because includes two HDMI outputs, allowing you to pass through the video feed to a video monitor. Additionally, the built in microphone and headphone jacks allow you to route audio directly through the device. Easily connect a DLSR, camcorder, or action cam to your PC or mac with an HDMI cord. It easily plugs in via USB-C. Go live on any platform with ultra-low-latency technology.
- Stronger Compatibility: The Type-C capture card can be compatible with all 1080P 720P HDMI device, such as Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo Switch, DVD, video camera, and DSLR or mirrorless.
- 4K@30HZ Capture Card: Support 4K@30HZ HDMI Source Input to the capture card, With 1080P HDMI Pass-through for Monitor.
- With 3.5mm Microphone and Audio Input Port: With 3.5mm Microphone and Audio Input Port, you can stream your voice and record your voice by the ports.
- Faster USB-C Data Transmission: USB3.0 based USB-C port high speed transmission port lets you live stream to Youtube, OBS, Ecamm Live, Twitch, Vimeo, StreamYard, STAGE Ten, Wirecast, Potplayer and VLC more easily.
- Plug and Play,No Need to Install Driver: It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, windows 8/10, very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
Rental Includes: Mirabox Capture Card and USB-C cord. HDMI cords not included.